Snorkeling and Diving Tours
Adventure Diving Florida is one of the leading providers of snorkeling and diving tours in the state and we are here to show you some of the best places to dive or snorkel. We will let you see why Florida is a top snorkeling destination in the world and we’ll let you experience them at an affordable price.
- Key West Dolphin Watch and Snorkel Cruise: This snorkeling destination involves a three-hours snorkeling cruise and dolphin watching. You will see dolphins swimming alongside the boat and you will be able to snorkel in Florida’s backcountry and be able to spot a variety of fish. There are approximately 600 species of fishes, corals and other marine life that can be seen here.
- Key West Florida, Half Day Cruise with Kayaking and Snorkeling: Satiate your lust for kayaking and snorkeling with this tour. You can relax and feel the warm breeze on the boat or you can kayak and snorkel. You can enjoy kayaking through a mangrove-canopied canal that is full of different species of birds, rays, sharks, sports fish and more. Equipment like snorkel fins and others are already provided.
- Island Adventure, Snorkeling, Kayak, and Tour in Key West Florida: You should’ve noticed by now that this is yet another snorkeling destination in Key West, Florida and you should now know that Florida, is indeed, one of the top snorkeling destination in the World. This one also provides you with all the equipment you need and the snorkeling experience here is perfect for everyone, making it the best place for beginners to learn to swim and snorkel.
- Shell Island Dolphin and Snorkel Excursion in Panama Beach, Florida. Let’s move to other places in Florida for this one. In this snorkeling environment, you get to see animals in their natural environment, thanks to the clear and warm waters. You can go face to face with bottlenose dolphins and interact with them.
- Dolphin Watch Cruise with Snorkeling to Shell Key in Saint Pete Beach, Florida. This one allows you to ride the boat or snorkel to see the underwater environment. Of course, snorkeling is the better way to do it. The water and the environment are family friendly and like other destinations here, you can come face to face with the dolphins.
- Manatee Tour plus Snorkeling in Crystal River, Florida. If you want to see animals other than the dolphin, this tour is for you. Here, you will meet the manatee, also known as the sea cows. You will be accompanied by professional tour guides and you’ll have all of the essential gear ready for your group. Plus, you have no need to bring your own camera as there is a professional photographer on board.
Aside from these destinations, we have many other snorkeling and diving spots in Florida. We can help you arrange visits and help you plan your vacation, family bonding, educational tour, or any kind of event you can think of.